28 novembre 2006

TONI COLETTE




Toni Colette, attrice bravissima (da Le nozze di Muriel a The Hours, passando per Il Sesto Senso e Little Miss Sunshine), ora canta anche. E lo fa insieme ai The Finish.

Emmepitre disponibili neanche a pagarli oro, ma il video su youtube c'è, ed è veramente bello.
Toni Colette & The Finish official website






[If this should end my love I’ll find you againI’ve done it this time I’ll do it againIf my bell should sound my dear have nothing to fearI’ll always be close and hold you so dearDon’t want to go first don’t want to be left behindDon’t ever go don’t ever die BEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT STAY IN YOUR MIND & LINGERBEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT YOU TAKE WITH YOUR EYES & FINGERS You are so pure my love it makes me cryYou turn the earth for me, set the sun each nightMemory can fade it’s true memory can lieNo one can steal these pictures inside BEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT STAY IN YOUR MIND & LINGERBEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT YOU TAKE WITH YOUR EYES & FINGERS When you lose someone how fleeting we areYou feel you might break just counting the starsTattoo your love across your bear chestChance to be silenced alone in your head BEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT STAY IN YOUR MIND & LINGERBEAUTIFUL AWKWARD PICTURESTHAT YOU TAKE WITH YOUR EYES & FINGERS]

1 commento:

Elessa ha detto...

bello...

AddThis

AddThis Feed Button